Now that you have registered with a bookie and that you orderes our picksn it's time to place your bets.
1) MONEYLINE (ML)
- Moneyline means straight Win
- Ex : Buffalo Bills ML, means Bills have to win the game
- Over/Under mean over or under total points for 1st half or full time
- Ex: Over 230.5, means the total points have to be minimum over 231 to win
- It means the team before they start, will be in minus or in positive regarding the spreads you choosed
- Ex: Houston Astros -1.5, means Astros has to win by minimum 2pts of difference (2-0 Final score = 2 - (-1.5) = +0.5 so Astros win)